Monthly Archives: August 2012
Disclaimer: This post is brought to you by someone who is fucking bored, so bored they can’t even write a real post, so please feel free to ignore it, unless you’re fucking bored too.
- I’m all caught up on last weeks shows.
- It’s still summer hiatus so my regular shows won’t be back for another few weeks to keep me entertained on weekends.
- The new season of Doctor Who still has one more week left before it starts.
- The one show I had a left to watch (it will remain unnamed) which I was saving for when I’m feeling this bored, I ended up watching all 4 seasons in less than 24 hours…this was yesterday.
- I downloaded and watched the 2 episodes of The Sarah Jane Adventures where The Tenth Doctor appears in.
- Hell I even watched all my movies that were piling up.
I am really really trying my best not to re-watch Doctor Who’s first 4 seasons for a 5th time…well I only watched season 3 twice cos I can’t stand how whiny and jealous Martha is of Rose when The Doctor made it very very clear to her that he’s not interested in her romantically because he’s obviously still in love with Rose. Yes Martha, you’re the rebound companion.
I miss Bunheads, I miss Doctor Who, I miss David Tennant as the 10th Doctor….I swear if my flash drive wasn’t out of reach I would have copied season one on right now and started watching again.
Maybe I should just get up and bake some apple bread…cook for the week…format and install windows 7 on my laptop…clean my closet (which probably isn’t a really good idea because I’ll just end up throwing most of my stuff out and regretting it in a few days)…but first I think I’ll go make myself some coffee.
Finally they get to this wrecked, deserted, night-time, battered, Dalek-invaded street – civilization gone. Across the greatest possible distance, there they are, her with a great big gun, him with the Tardis, and they run toward each other like the biggest romance you’ve ever seen in your life…And, as in all great love stories, he’s cut down by a Dalek. I think that’s what should happen in most films, really. Gone With The Wind, Four Weddings and a Funeral, Notting hill – they all should have had the hero cut down by a Dalek, and they would have been vastly improved. - Russel T. Davies
May you gain several kilos from eating lots of kaek (كعك), ma’moul (معمول) and chocolate.
May you end up with insomnia from drinking too much arabic coffee (قهوة سادة).
May you have a wonderful 3 days off…if you work.
So have a happy Eid and “Every year and you’re ok” (كل عام و انتم بخير)