My latest obsession is Doctor Who 2005 (Reboot), maybe I’ll write a blog post about it one day when I’m finished watching it and can finally pull myself away from the TV.
For now, though, here are several things I’ve learnt from the good doctor (seriously this stuff could save your life one day..I am not kidding):
- Always wait five and a half hours
- Always bring a banana to a party
- Always wear sneakers to formal occasions, ESPECIALLY WEDDINGS
- Speaking of weddings, always make sure your wedding dress has pockets
- Don’t blink. Don’t turn your back, don’t look away, and DON’T BLINK
- Stay away from the shadows
- When you are holding a timey-wimey dectector, stay away from chickens
- Don’t try the Adipose diet
- Little blue boxes may not be so little on the inside.
- Turn left
- There is no Noddy
- Beware of the words, “Bad Wolf”
- Never ever wear a Bluetooth attachment
- Always RUN!